application fail to start because sitemap doesn't work

Jun 7, 2010 at 11:23 PM
Edited Jun 8, 2010 at 11:38 AM

Hello,

I tried to make it work since 48 hours ! I need some help :-(

I follow all the instructions of the deployement guide and the video guide at the top of this forum.

ISV import work fine

Sitemap import too, but when i press F5 for refresh, i have an error that indicate that the application can't start because of the site map.

I try many many times and unfortunately it refuse to work !

Does anybody encounter this problem ?

Sorry for my bad English.

Please Help me

Jun 8, 2010 at 5:55 AM

I am going to guess that your CRM language is not US English.  I don't know if the instructions cover the modifications on how to install on a non-english install.  I think there are language descriptors in the sitemap import that you need to make appropriate for your language.  Unfortunately, I don't have any experience in a non US-English environment.  I would imagine that this would be a typical issue for international installations and the resolution to a bad sitemap import would be well known.  I will see if I can find someone else to help, but in the meantime, I would recommend searching the internet for a solution for CRM sitemap imports in a multi-lingual environment.  Sorry I can't be of more assistance myself.

Shan

Jun 8, 2010 at 11:42 AM
Edited Jun 10, 2010 at 3:19 AM

Thak's you for your answer, i'll go search for multilangual installation, i'll post the solution here if i find it !

Do you think it's possible to make it work on a french CRM ?

Edit: Can't find anything related to this ! I'll try change language code to see if it work...

Apparently, i just replace 1033 us code by 1036 french, import this in crm, press F5 to refresh.

At this stage everything seems to work fine.