add entities

Aug 5, 2010 at 8:08 PM
Hi! I need to change to allow the customer to place their orders through the website. This is possible but I do not have the full version adxstudio? I hope someone can give me a clue. Thank you very much Sorry for my English.
Aug 5, 2010 at 8:23 PM

The commercial version from Adxstudio would give you the code for integrating with the product catalog and adding a shopping cart, but you can also do this on your own.  The customer portal is a sample reference site using the portal framework, but you are not constrained to using the sample site.  The development techniques are implemented in the customer portal site and you are welcome to build your own user experiences in the site.  The best documentation available is in the SDK (4.0.0012) under the microsoft.xrm folder.  If you want training on the portals, you can also purchase that from Adxstudio, even if you are not using the commercial version. 

Shan McArthur
www.shanmcarthur.net

Aug 9, 2010 at 12:21 AM
Hi shan

Thank you very much for your attention.

Best Regards,

RC.-

To: [email removed]
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 13:23:56 -0700
Subject: Re: add entities [customerportal:222627]

The commercial version from Adxstudio would give you the code for integrating with the product catalog and adding a shopping cart, but you can also do this on your own. The customer portal is a sample reference site using the portal framework, but you are not constrained to using the sample site. The development techniques are implemented in the customer portal site and you are welcome to build your own user experiences in the site. The best documentation available is in the SDK (4.0.0012) under the microsoft.xrm folder. If you want training on the portals, you can also purchase that from Adxstudio, even if you are not using the commercial version.
Shan McArthur
www.shanmcarthur.net
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (customerportal@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email customerportal@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com