LiveID

Sep 24, 2010 at 11:17 PM

have followed all instructions and can access website, have generated invitation email, but when i copy and paste link into browser, it just takes me to website login screen. In IIS 6 if i try to browse to "confirminvite.aspx" page cannot be found? Not sure what i have done wrong. My CRM 4.0 is on permise virtual machine, windows 2003. Windows Live info is domain = websitename.mydomainname.com,  return url = websitename.mydomainname.com/liveid.adx (not sure if this is correct).

Oct 26, 2010 at 12:52 AM

i was wondering why i haven't gotten a response to my question, did i not give enough details? was my question not worded properly?

Oct 26, 2010 at 1:11 AM

I don't know where your confirminvite.aspx page is coming from.  The standard url would be to /login?InvitationCode=...  That will land you on the logon screen, from which you click the Live ID link.  From there you get directed to Live ID, then back to the portal to answer a security challenge/response.  I would recommend re-reading the documentation and watching the videos as you will likely spot something that is different in your environment.

Shan McArthur
www.shanmcarthur.net